Advertisement

Exposing Mrs Midwest! Sorry Brenda (God is Grey) I Think You're Wrong

Exposing Mrs Midwest! Sorry Brenda (God is Grey) I Think You're Wrong In a past video I made the statement that Mrs. Midwest was actually worse than Girl Defined but I did not actually explain why. Brenda (God is Grey), who I still love, disagreed with me and made a video with why. I thought I should reply with my own thoughts and why I made that statement, which I still stand by. There is a lot you don't know and this video may also be used for exposing Mrs. Midwest.

Watch Brenda's Original Video:

*Record Intro for DMA* Make a creative video of yourself saying "For Nearly Daily Atheist Content, hit the subscribe buTTon and ring the bell!" and email it to me at dearmratheist@gmail.com

***Support the Channel***

Patreon - (Be my hero!)
Become A Channel Member-
Follow on Mixer:

Paypal -
Venmo- @Jimmy-Snow-5
Amazon Wishlist:
Shirts and Merch-
Cameo:
Audible- Trial- (2 Free Books)

Crypto Donations:
Bitcoin- 32XFzzAfcqAegNRhaen7WwLSgLEi1GUCHB
Ethereum- 0xf61bE1f94203436a54A245E298D732969a9DeBcB
XRP- 3CS5qxytBQyAdLRWVyxHDAj3AEJ6iLazdy
---------------------------------------------------
My Podcast
Apple/Google:
Spotify:
Stitcher:
----------------------------------------------------
Subreddit-
Other Channel-
Email List- (Never miss a show)
Facebook- (Plz support!!!)
Discord- (Place to Hang and suggest video recommendations)
Twitch -
Twitter - (Where I get weird)
Instagram -
Contact - david@mratheist.com (Community Manager)
--------------------------------------------------
Send Mail, Gifts, and Packages

Jimmy Snow
7424 S. University Blvd Ste. E-217
Centennial CO 80122

#dearmratheist @mrsmidwest

mr atheist,dear mr atheist,jimmy snow,god is grey,girl defined,transformed wife,stefan molyneux,mrs midwest,god is grey christianity,christian,jaclyn glenn,jaclynglenn,jaclyn glenn mrs midwest,kristen clark,bethany beal,masculine,feminine,femininity,masculinity,god is grey wrong,god is grey debunked,gender,gender roles,paul and morgan,mrs midwest worse than girl defined,homemaker,mrsmidwest,homemaking,housewife,feminine women,traditional women,

Post a Comment

0 Comments