Advertisement

Diving Golf Course Pond For 1,000 LOST Golf Balls!! | Yappy_Twan_Twan

Diving Golf Course Pond For 1,000 LOST Golf Balls!! | Yappy_Twan_Twan In this video I dive underwater at a golf course pond to find lost golfballs! I can't believe how many we found!
JOIN TEAM YAPPY and Buy My MERCH:

Subscribe Here!
Check out my top videos!

Follow us on my social media!
-Yappy's instagram:
-Kensey's instagram:

-Buy My MERCH:
-BUY my Cool Happy VEST:

About Yappy:
Hey guys! My name’s Tristan and welcome to my channel! I love to fish, scuba dive, and go metal detecting. This channel is where I post my many adventures because I want to share my passion for discovery with you all. If you like what you see please subscribe to my channel and stay up to date on everything Yappy!

Yappy Twan Twan

yappy twan twan,dallmyd,catch and cook,river treasure,scuba,diving for golf balls,water hazard,famous water hazard,underwater finds,scuba diving course,diving golf course,found,lost,returned to owner,lost valuables,i found,crazy finds,real treasure,foryourpage,#foryou,viral,viral video,foru,diving water hazard,diving golf course pond,

Post a Comment

0 Comments