Advertisement

| Comet Animation Meme | Late 3K+ subs special ! ( also it is a little off timed :| )

| Comet Animation Meme |  Late 3K+ subs special ! ( also it is a little off timed :| ) • TYSM for 3K!!!!!!!! •
• I made this in 3-4 days so I am sorry if there are mistakes in the animation ( there most
likely are but too late now -_- ) •
• Original Animation Meme by Weird Bean •

•Inspired by Weird Bean•
• Please sub to Weird Bean •

------------
∆ Tools used ↓ ∆
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- FlipaClip
- My small little fingers
------------
∆ Multi © Me ∆
--------
| Sub Count ♥ : 3.06K subs |
Tysm once again!
Copyright INFO ↓

My Copyright: Do not repost, reuse,trace, or steal any of my animations or art. If you are inspired by me then credit me in your description. If you want to put me into a compilation then ask me first. And please do not steal any of my OCs and claim them as your own.
------------
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

flipaclip,animation,cartoon,2d animation,drawing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments