Advertisement

They Don't Really Care About Us - Michael Jackson (cover) | Undoubtedly Lydia

They Don't Really Care About Us - Michael Jackson (cover) | Undoubtedly Lydia I also tried vocal layering on this video for the first time, with percussion too (tapping on the desk and clapping lol) and there were a couple of audio issues so apologies for those. Hope you liked it! Thank you for 150 subscribers too!! ^.^

I knew I wanted this song to be my first MJ cover, but there are plenty more to come as I absolutely love his music. I think Man In The Mirror is the next one (...or The Way You Make Me Feel, either way both of them will get covered, plus probably a dozen more haha).

Follow me on Instagram:

michael,jackson,they don't really care about us,michael jackson,ukulele,cover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments