Advertisement

Saico factions THE RETURN AS A SOLO FAC (for the time being)

Saico factions THE RETURN AS A SOLO FAC (for the time being) In this saico factions server, I am playing on server witch. I will be playing as a solo faction for the time being and thanks all who watch. If you want to join my the ip is saicopvp.com . This video of minecraft is really just a let you know what im doing video. I love recording and uploading and streaming so you all will see tons of it. Bigger youtubers creepersedge and factionraven play on this server.

The server i was talking about with the discord is here


-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: "UPDATE!! Saico factions little update"

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

minecraft video,minecraft factions,minecraft server,minecraft,factions,solo factions,creepersedge,factionsrave,saico,saico factions,saico factions ep 1,sub2me,witch realm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments