Advertisement

Libra♎-💗They say if it comes🔄back it means🤷🏽‍♀️so much😘more.~Weekly🥰Love Oct.21st-27th~

Libra♎-💗They say if it comes🔄back it means🤷🏽‍♀️so much😘more.~Weekly🥰Love Oct.21st-27th~ Libra♎~Weekly🥰Love Oct.21st-27th~

Sale!! Sale!! Sale!!! I am offering a 30% discount because this is my birthday week, & I wanted to show my subscribers some libra love lol!!!

⚠️**EMERGENCY READS**: Within same-day to 48hrs usually $25 extra but only $15 during this sale period!!!

If you want to check out what I offer and would like take advantage of this offer...reach out to me at:
E-mail-📧 venusianscorpintuition@gmail.com

Hello Loves!!!

🤯$25 & up-PRE-RECORDS!

🌌**Birth Chart Calculator!!!**
Calculate other placements in your chart such as your venus & your moon.
Link Below!!



🔮Personal Reading Info Contact:

E-mail-📧venusianscorpintuition@gmail.com

📨**Email me for more info on my personal readings.**

🗓Get booked NOW!! Spots are filling fast!
💸7 Day booking time after payment is received!



💻📹☎️I offer Skype (either face to face or just me on camera), pre-recorded videos, & phone readings!

⚠️**EMERGENCY READS**: Within same-day to 48hrs usually $25 extra but only $15 during this sale period!!!

💰Payments & Donations:
Pay Pal: venusianscorpintuition@gmail.com
G-Pay(Google): venusianscorpintuition@gmail.com
Cash app: $venusianscorp

***CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING PAYMENT***

***Entertainment Purposes Only!!***

Oct.21st-27th~

Post a Comment

0 Comments