Advertisement

How Women Expect Men To Drop Everything When They Need Something

How Women Expect Men To Drop Everything When They Need Something 🔥Never Have I Ever: DROPS TOMMOROW!!
This is exactly how women expect you to drop everything the you are doing and do whatever the ask. Issa a cold world.


Special thanks to:



Thanks for watching, be sure to hit the Like button ;)

TAGS: How Women Expect Men To Drop Everything When They Need Something, tpindell, TPindell Lauren Turner, The Lauren Turner, WHAT WOULD YOU DO,

Hit me up:
Instagram:
Tweet me:
Facebook FanPage:

tpindell tpindell3 tpindelltv sketch comedy,youtube black,dating,high school couples vs college,high relationships be like,college relationships be like,dating in high school,dating in college,confronting my ex,my ex girlfriend,my ex boyfriend,how to get her attention,how to get him to notice me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments