Advertisement

HOW I MOVED ACROSS THE COUNTRY ALONE AT 18

HOW I MOVED ACROSS THE COUNTRY ALONE AT 18 Hey babe! I hope you learned something about moving out.
Have a dream, plan it out, and make it happen.
Save your money, sacrifice a lot of things, and never give up.
I worked 2 jobs at once to save money, I ended up quitting to work on my dream 100% and that was to be an online trainer.

Thank you so much for following me on this journey. I will keep continuing to keep following my dreams :)

Make sure you're following me! (I post daily)
Instagram: Madisonginley
Snapchat: Madisonginley
Twitter: Madisonginley

Clothing line: www.madisonginley.com @madessentials on instagram
Workout guides/online training: www.madisonginley.com @ginleygainz on instagram

Comment any video ideas you might have !

I'm moving to Miami this Friday, so I will be making a bunch of vlogs, I cannot wait !

How to move out at 18,How to move out with no money,Madison ginley,Madessentials,

Post a Comment

0 Comments