Advertisement

Honey Do List: Loft Bed, Hanging Loft Bed

Honey Do List:   Loft Bed, Hanging Loft Bed Alright Gamers, Sorry No gaming in this video. Instead we will take a quick look at the project that has kept me from gaming this last couple of weeks. It's a project from the "Honey Do List" that seems to keep getting longer. This is my attempt at building a Loft Bed, or more specifically a Hanging Loft Bed. I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Fellow Tubers , I could really use your help in growing this channel. It takes hours for me to record, edit, render, & upload these videos, but only a second for you to hit that “Like” or “Subscribe” button, so if you Liked the Video, Please “Like it” and “Subscribe”, it will help my videos get recommended to other viewers. Also feel free to leave some comments, I would love to hear from you.
===================================
If you would like to support me on Patreon:


Follow me on Twitch:


Like me on Facebook:


Follow Me on Twitter:

===================================
The Intro & Exit song is
Song : ES_Have a Peek
Composer: Jerry Lacey
from “Epidemic Sound” (

Loft bed,Hanging Loft Bed,DIY,Honey Do List,Angry_Nerd,Angry Nerd,Angry,Nerd,yt:quality=high,

Post a Comment

0 Comments