Advertisement

⚜️French Provincial Dresser Makeover

⚜️French Provincial Dresser Makeover Bonjour,

Happy French Friday! ⚜️
Today I’ll be working on a French provincial dresser. Please join me as I give this French piece a makeover. I try to share each step with you, but if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. I want it to have a layered painted look so that when I distress it the other paint colors underneath come through.
I will also be using a gold gilding to bring out the details, and a glaze to finish the aged look of this piece. I’d love to hear from you! Let me know what you think of my project ~ do you like the look of
aged/distressed pieces of furniture?

Have a beautiful and blessed weekend friends!

~ Jessica😘xo

Makeover,DIY,farmhouse,French,painting,paint distressing,gold gilding,glazing,glaze,layered paint,trash to treasure,

Post a Comment

0 Comments