Advertisement

Five Nights at Freddy's 2 (part 2) - Edge of Insanity [Tony Crynight]

Five Nights at Freddy's 2 (part 2) - Edge of Insanity [Tony Crynight] Do you make cartoons? Drawings? Are you an animation enthusiast? Take a look here and join the Channel Frederator Network!
Join Frederator ►

And after quite some time, here is episode 2, guys! ^^ I should have finished at least one week ago, but my health had something against it and kept me at bed for a while! X3
Anyway, what's important is that the second part is here... And I really want to know what you all people think about it. Had you predicted that something like this would have happened? Or did you have some other ideas? Let me know in the comments! ;)

So, Toy Bonnie follows The Puppet's instructions to take the Cupcake back to life... but what is Toy Chica up to in the meantime? My stephen-king-frenzy continues, as you will see... :3

More than 1'663'000 subscribers, guys... What else should I say? Numbers speak for themselves, and they're shouting that you are the most amazing community ever! ^w^ Thanks, thank you for everything.
If you’re not subscribed yet, what about following this link? :3


Hey! You might also follow me at these links!
Facebook ►
My Twitter ►
My Tumblr ►
My DeviantArt ►

Thanks, of course, to all the patrons who supported me and my collaborators over the years for the first season! :) You can find more information following this link here.
Patreon ►

Songs I used:
Air Pocket - Ethan Sloan
Candy Clown - Enigmatic
Colossal Terror - Jon Bjork
Loose Ends - Etienne Roussel

You can find this and way more songs at
Check out their YouTube page!

And also this one!


SUBTITLES!! I’ll leave you the link to follow, so that you can add the subtitles (and also the description of the video) by yourself in your own language, and also correct possible mistakes for the ones that are already added! :)

Tony Crynight features Five Nights at Freddy’s fanimated stories, tragic and emotional animations, comedic and crazy stuff!… But also contests, previews and specials! I hope you’ll like the silly things I make! X3
Rate, comment, and, if you liked this video, subscribe!

Tony Crynight,Tonycrynight,Tony,Crynight,Five Nights at Freddy’s,FNAF,Freddy’s,Freddy,Mangle,Chica,Foxy,Bonnie,Toy Bonnie,Toy Chica,The Puppet,furry,furry animation,furry fandom,cartoon,animation,animated,animated short,part 1,part 17,part 18,ending,season 2,new season,Stephen King,Pet Sematary,IT,chapter 2,Misery,episode,horror,funny,Halloween,short,love,story,fox,vixen,Nights,Five,at,Eric W. Schwartz,anthropomorphism,anthropomorphic animals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments