Advertisement

Easy Slick Down on TWA|Short Natural Hair and Synthetic Wig De-Shine with Dry Shampoo

Easy Slick Down on TWA|Short Natural Hair and Synthetic Wig De-Shine with Dry Shampoo Hello Collective, in this video I briefly show how I style my short teeny weeny afro on type 4 natural hair. I also show how I attempt to de-shine a synthetic wig that I recently purchased. I used the
Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo Spray to try and eliminate the shine on the synthetic hair.

If you enjoyed this video and want to see a real slick down tutorial comment below

The wig was purchased at a local beauty supply in Charlotte, NC :
Wig- Sensationnel Dashly Unit 3 in Color 1

*Also sorry for the sound at the end of the video and the focus of the camera. This Mercury Rx is hitting hard already ! To combat this I"m only editing on my laptop until the Rx is over ;) *

If you enjoyed this video please like this video, comment below, subscribe, and turn on the notification bell so you can be notified whenever I post a video ✌🏾

Let’s connect:

Instagram - @manifestbydestiny
Email - manifestbydestiny@gmail to inquire about personal readings

natural hair,hair tutorial,hair vlog,twa,teeny weeny afro,type 4 hair,slicked down,slick down hair,how to hair,eco styler gel,synthetic wig,Sensationnel Dashly Unit 3 in Color 1,beauty supply,beauty supply store wig,black hairstyles,natural hairstyles,protective styles,how to lay natural hair down,kinky hair,curly hair,kinky curly hair,4A hair,4B hair,4C hair,dyed natural hair,dyed twa,sleek twa,wig haul,fall wig,autumn wigs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments