Advertisement

Does VP-Expert is adopt from Artificial Intelligence of Human Expertise System ? - User Interface

Does VP-Expert is adopt from Artificial Intelligence of Human Expertise System ? - User Interface #ArtificialIntelligenceonOctober17th2019 #VP-Expert
Thanks for watching!
Please like & subscribe me on my other youtube channels;
The Design –
Prana Fistianduta –

To see what I’m up to during my mashup video, please follow me on my other online channels;
Blog –
Facebook –
Instagram –

My editing video software:
Wondershare Filmora

My recording video software:
Bandicamp

My expert system software:
VP-Expert Version 2.1

Music in this video:
Grammophone Taps by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

prana fistianduta,flying eagle,mashup,Artificial intelligence,Artificial intelligence projects,Artificial intelligence robot,Expert system,Expert systems artificial intelligence,Expert system in prolog,Expert system projects,Expert system example,Expert system in information system,Software,Software engineering,Software engineering course,Software developer,Engineering,Software engineering tutorials,Artificial intelligence tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments