Advertisement

DAY 574 • This is the day that almost ended the streak.

DAY 574 • This is the day that almost ended the streak. #dailyvlog #rvfulltime #digitalnomad

If this is your first time here, my name is Demian Ross and I am trying to record 1000 videos in 1000 days while traveling the country in a 5th Wheel while also building a brand called Rootless Living.

Want to receive a postcard in the mail and some cool behind the scene videos of my travels?

I am also starting another project 100 PARTNERS 100 DAYS where you or your company can sponsors the last 365 days of the ROAD TO 1000 (right now I am selling the first 100 DAYS of the last 365 DAYS ... if that makes sense.

I would love to hang out with you on other social channels as well. You can find me here:

INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:

TubeBuddy:
Close captions by Quicc:

rv newbie,how to rv,best rv youtube channel,rv living,travel,rv america,travel channel,rv tour,motorhome,humor,work remotely,travel trailers,5th wheel,Grand design rvs,living in an RV,van dweller,ford,urban camping,full time,nomad,boon docking,boondocking,camping,stealth,budget,off the grid,living in a van,travel across the country,adventure,cross country,road trip,freedom,marketing,business sales,podcast,businesspodcast,goals,seo,solopreneur,

Post a Comment

0 Comments