Advertisement

BUYING EACH OTHER'S OUTFITS!!!

BUYING EACH OTHER'S OUTFITS!!! We're went to the mall together and bought each other outfits... comment what you think of our fits!!! like this video if you want to see more of us!!!

Ps. I spell some word wrong, I don't want to redo it again because it will take me forever to finish this video. So please don't judged me. !! hope you enjoy!! xoxo



ปล. คลิปนี้มีคำแปลนะคะ ถ้าสะกดผิดขออภัยด้วยน้า เพราะกว่าจะลงคลิปนี้ได้ ใช้เวลาไปเยอะ เลยไม่อยากแก้ หวังว่าจะฟังออกกันน้า

♡SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL♡
- - - - - - - - - - อย่าลืมกด HD น้าาา- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ถ้าเกิดใครมีคำถาม ก็สามารถคอมเม้นต์ใต้วิดีโอได้น้า รอติดตามคลิปหน้าว่าจะมีเรื่องติ๊ดๆอะไรมากันอีกเน้ออ


B A S S I W O R L D !
WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME:

♥Vlog Channel:

♥Instagram: @Bassiixv97


♥Facebook: @Bassi World


♥Ask.fm : @bpbaas


♥ Snapchat
: Basseuy

If you're new don't forget to subscribe!

#ThriftShopping #BrookeMooney #BuyingEachOtherOutfits,boyfriend buy me stuffs,boyfriend tag,a boyfriend and a girlfriend,a boyfriend prank,a boyfriend kiss,boyfriend buys me outfits,boyfriend buys me gifts,boyfriend buys me walmart,boyfriend buys me hot costumes,American,high school,collage,college,boyfriend buy me makeup,my boyfriend doesn't buy me gifts,buy outfits,buy outfits for each other,นักเรียนแลกเปลี่ยน,อยากไปเมกา,work and travel usa,Thailand,

Post a Comment

0 Comments