Advertisement

Black Mesa EP2:Unforeseen & Office complex

Black Mesa EP2:Unforeseen & Office complex Black Mesa EP2:Unforeseen & Office complex

Black Mesa is a first-person shooter video game, developed and published by Crowbar Collective. It is a third-party remake of Half-Life, and was originally released as a free modification for Half-Life 2 on September 14, 2012. It received a standalone commercial release through Steam Early Access on May 5, 2015.

My channel:

Crowbar Collective:

Black Mesa Official Site:

I hope you enjoy the video.For more videos, click the subscribe button and turn on notifications.

Hackernest requested to me to play CS 1.6 and Upload the video to my channel. Well i will accepted that but still no Release date for that, i will still do my best :)

Black Mesa EP2:Unforeseen & Office complex,

Post a Comment

0 Comments