Advertisement

Barbie Etsy Haul: Doll Clothes, Accessories & More! #4

Barbie Etsy Haul: Doll Clothes, Accessories & More! #4 For this Barbie Etsy Haul I got mainly doll clothes, accessories and a few BTS things too! Special thanks to Dollsydoll for sending me some doll shoes and clothes from her shop! You can check out her Etsy store here:

Other doll shops mentioned:
DOLLSbySinuheGuzman, BellaDollStore, Elenpriv, RennieDoll

Barbie Dream Makeovers: Hairstyle Transformations


Life with Barbie Episode 35 - Double Famous


Easy Barbie Doll Hairstyle Tutorials


Follow my Instagram @everythingdolls to see my doll photography!

Welcome to EverythingDolls! I'm Kelsey, and I love dolls, animation, film, Barbie, and more! If you enjoyed this video, don't forget to thumbs up and subscribe to join my Notification Squad by clicking the 🔔 Bell!

*All music, sound effects, fonts, and typography in this video are fully licensed or royalty-free.

#barbie #dolls #everythingdolls

barbie,etsy,haul,dolls,clothes,fashion,accessories,outfits,barbie stuff,barbie bts,bts,bts dolls,doll collector,doll,collecting,barbie dolls,barbie videos,everything dolls,everythingdolls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments