Advertisement

Avatar Halloween Makeup using drugstore body paint | It doesn't go well...

Avatar Halloween Makeup using drugstore body paint | It doesn't go well... I recreate my version of Neytiri the Na'vi Princess from the movie Avatar using Halloween makeup from the drugstore.

The drugstore body paint is complete shit, but with some work, if it's all you have, it will get the job done.

For the ears, I just sketched out the rough shape onto an index card, cut it out, and painted it with the same color palette. I cut a small rectangular hole in the bottom of the ears, and pinned them into my hair by attaching them to a braid with bobby pins. They somehow stayed on throughout the night.

Some things I learned:
- Don't try to blend different colors at various stages of drying it doesn't work
-Don't try to use a beauty blender, that definitely doesn't work
-Get it as streak-free as you can, let it dry, then set with a lot of setting powder
-Maybe just don't buy that one
-Maybe be a better artist than I am, who knows

Connect with me on Social Media:
Instagram:
@VeronicaRensen (personal)
@VeeRoseBeauty (makeup ish only)

Avatar halloween makeup,body paint,drugstore body paint,cheap body paint,halloween makeup tutorial,body paint tutorial,Navi princess,Neytiri makeup,Avatar makeup,blue body painting,avatar halloween,mehron body paint,skin wars,na'vi princess,na'vi makeup,neytiri,neytiri costume,avatar costume,neytiri halloween,

Post a Comment

0 Comments