Advertisement

ANYTHING YOU CAN CARRY - I'LL BUY IT CHALLENGE WITH MY BEST FRIEND! | KIM THAI

ANYTHING YOU CAN CARRY - I'LL BUY IT CHALLENGE WITH MY BEST FRIEND! | KIM THAI This challenge was so much fun! I think we will do it again and make sure Michelle gets more goodies next time. What other challenges should I do? Let me know in the comments :)

Make sure you subscribe to Michelle's Channel:

⇢ S U B S C R I B E
• Subscribe to my channel here:

⇢ C O N N E C T and C O N T A C T
• Email me any business inquiries: kkimthai@yahoo.com
• Follow me on Instagram:
• Check out my Mukbang Eating Show channel:
• Subscribe to my boyfriend’s channel:

⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤

⇢ D I S C O U N T C O D E S

Discount Code: KIMTHAI
This discount code does NOT expire.
It can be used online and in their stores.

SAVE MONEY AT LILLY LASHES

15% Discount Code: KIMTHAI
This discount code does NOT expire.

SAVE MONEY JOUER COSMETICS

15% Discount Code: KIMTHAI
This discount code does NOT expire.

FTC ⇢ The following links/discount codes are affiliations. Which means I get a small percentage whenever you use my discount code to purchase! Thank you for your support and trust in me and and my channel, I really appreciate it!

⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤ ⏤

⇢ H I F R I E N D S
Welcome to my channel, where we do things all beauty, fashion and lifestyle! Here, you'll find makeup tutorials, lookbooks, my favorite beauty products and also a glimpse into my life! I love sharing as much as I can with all my wonderful subscribers. My online family and I like to keep this platform positive and uplifting. We hope you'll join us!


FTC ⇢ This entire video is NOT sponsored, all items were bought by me!

anything you can carry,anything you can carry i'll bu,anything you can carry i'll pa,challenge,kim thai,kim thai mukbang,buying everything challenge,shopping challenge,target haul,target challenge,i'll pay for it challenge,24 hour challenge,anything my best friend can ca,crazy youtube challenges,paying challenges,target,target style,kim thai seafood,eat with kim,kim thai vlog,michelle choi,dog vlogs,apartment tour,room tour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments