Advertisement

7 Tips for Outlining Your Novel

7 Tips for Outlining Your Novel In today's car rider line to pick up my son from school, I wanted to give you guys some tips over how I outline my novels! I have found these 7 items really help with writing draft 1! I'd love to know what you think about the tips in the comments or if there are any tips I didn't cover that you have for me!

I’d love for you all to follow my journey on my other platforms too! If you reach out in comments, let me know what platforms you use as writers. I would love to follow your journey’s too!

Twitter:
Newsletter:
Website:
YouTube Channel:

Little bit more about me!
1) I am an adult fantasy/scifi writer.
2) My life is in a constant state of busy because I’m a mom and spouse.
3) Carbs are my tastebud’s favorite (but I wish they weren’t).
4) The day job is from my home, where I work with data… lots and lots of data.
5) My degree is in education.
6) Makeup and I are in an off and on relationship.
7) The wardrobe in my closet is 70% Pjs.
8) A personal philosophy of mine is if you aren’t failing, then you aren’t trying enough things.

A bit about my channel:
1) Videos are posted 3-4 times a week.
2) You will get to see me in my natural environment. I’m not sure if you should be scared or excited.
3) I make my own video music with Magix Music Maker.

Love you guys!

Happy Writing!

#WritingCommunity #AuthorTube #writervlog #writingtips

Writing Community,AuthorTube,Writing Vlog,Vlog,How To Write,Outlining,Making an Outline,Outlining my novel,how to outline a novel,how to outline,writing,planning a novel,writing plan,writers vlog,writing help,writing tips,tips for writers,tips,7 tips,writer,writers,write,authortube newbie,writer vlog,cl cook,novel,writing a novel,write a novel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments