Advertisement

2.25 Petrol Defender 90. Not starting. Quite a few issues! Part 1 (Bad edit at 9.48 - keep watching)

2.25 Petrol Defender 90. Not starting. Quite a few issues! Part 1 (Bad edit at 9.48 - keep watching) Well, bit of a mess on editing here - I added the fades after I added the text!
Anyway, stick with it - it is only a few seconds





Your support is appreciated!

If you have a Defender/Tdi problem and do not know how to fix it, drop me a line!
Maybe I can help!?
britrest@britrest.com

Send me a postcard for my wall!

Britannica Restorations Ltd
9 Ch. Rawson
Sherbrooke
Quebec
J1M2A3
Canada

Land Rover,Defender,Modifications,Conversions,Discovery,Diagnostics,Britrest,Britannica Restorations,rebuild,fault finding,Canada,UK,how to repair,how to fix,how to Land Rover,Patreon,transmission,gearbox,transfer box,fix,overhaul,strip,diagnose,clutch,shaft,bearing,LT77,LT77s,R380,LT85,LT95,LT230,200Tdi,300Tdi,diesel,petrol,axle,propshaft,hubs,2.5,Lucas,wiring,tips,oil leaks,water leaks,coolant leaks,engine repairs,steering box leak,

Post a Comment

0 Comments