Advertisement

The Best Way To Retrieve Topwater Lures (Plus A Bonus Big Fish Tip)

The Best Way To Retrieve Topwater Lures (Plus A Bonus Big Fish Tip) Should you retrieve topwater lures quickly or slowly?

It depends.

The other day I was having a pretty slow morning throwing topwaters.

I was in a good spot at a good time, but for some reason, the fish just weren’t biting.

Ever had that happen to you?

Well on this day, I switched up my retrieve and finally started catching fish.

Want to see what I did?

Watch this video.

Have any questions about catching fish with topwater lures? Let me know in the comments!

If you're an Insider, you can see the full report, including exactly where I was fishing and why by clicking here:


And if you're not an Insider, but you'd like to unlock exclusive fishing reports where I share everything about the trip, join me here:


You can also download our FREE Inshore Fishing Manifesto:

topwater lures,how to use topwater,how to fish topwater,topwater tips,fishing with topwater lures,topwater,top water fishing,walk the dog topwater,snook fishing,redfish,snook on topwater,redfish on topwater,inshore fishing,saltwater fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments