Advertisement

Real time sketch of a transparent bird that features in my fantasy novel!

Real time sketch of a transparent bird that features in my fantasy novel! Today I do a little sketch of a creature that appears in my fantasy novel, James of Galendar. It's the first time i've attempted this so don't expect any miracles!

To purchase my new book check out the following link!


Website:

Instagram:

Here's a link to my other book, Raining Sushi and Donuts:

Credit for the music which appears on the intro go to Marcos H. Bolanos

#authortube #fantasyauthor #jamesofgalendar

selfpublished,author,writer,fantasy author,fantasy writer,geek,lotr,game of thrones,clive barker,bookworm,fantasy bookworm,epic fantasy,fantasy reader,book review,artist,fantasy artist,big beard,book shelf,john chapman,james of galendar,exeter author,fantasy world,indie author,fantasy forest,medieval,sketch,real time sketch,bob ross,

Post a Comment

0 Comments