Advertisement

our meet & greet shut down a shopping centre..

our meet & greet shut down a shopping centre.. our meet & greet shut down a shopping centre..

In todays video me and my friends did a lil m&g that turned into chaos, we didn't expect to shut down a shopping centre, but it was definitely a memorable experience, the police and shopping centre security were so helpful. We just wish we could've met all of you. Big things coming soon, next time we will plan it way better!

Thanks for watching this video! If this is the first time you’ve ever seen one of my videos please subscribe! If you would like to keep up to date with my life then follow me on my social medias down below! If you have any video suggestions let me know in the comments!!

SOCIALS
INSTA:
TWITTER:
SNAPCHAT: katieandtiger
TIK TOK: ktfranklin

WATCH MORE VIDEOS:

Business Enquires : katiefranklin04@gmail.com

Comment your favourite part of the video with the timestamp & I will reply!!

meet and greet,m&g,tiktok meet up,tiktok meet and greet,shopping centre,tiktok m&g,kt franklin,sebbyjon,lily rose,em and loz,London meet and greet,Olivia duffin,British tiktokers,tiktok royal family,London m&g,free m&g,meet and greet gone wrong,m&g gone wrong,back to school,summer holidays,

Post a Comment

0 Comments