Advertisement

Nu Jerzey Devil - Secure The Bag 'Official Video'

Nu Jerzey Devil - Secure The Bag 'Official Video' "You feel that energy, that's not the Hennessy, that's the ism that I speak, I'm a true P, We gonna get 'em, We gonna get 'em, I'm a true P!" JerZ so effortlessly flows on "Secure the Bag"'; over a melodic tune produced by Majestic Drama & co produced by Tenk. "Secure the Bag" is the 2019 Trap King & Queens anthem. It has a certain type of bounce to it that only Nu JerZey Devil can create. A sinister flair with a hypnotizing chant behind its chorus stating, " P. I . M . P., P. I . M . P."! As he continues, "I'm off that Hennessy so pray for my enemy, When it comes to that trap shit, We got that chemistry." It's an intoxicating feeling when you find yourself being led into JerZey's fantasy world, as he leads you deeper and paints a clearer picture in HD! "We gonna get 'em, We gonna get 'em, We gonna get 'em!" JerZ sure enough got us with his latest smash, "Secure The Bag"!

nu jerzey devil,njd,jerz,iceberg,iceberg jerz,secure the bag,empire,bws,strippers,punta cana,puerto rican,latino,

Post a Comment

0 Comments