Advertisement

Mountainside Disc Golf Course in Monson, MA! | Daily Disc Golf: 145

Mountainside Disc Golf Course in Monson, MA! | Daily Disc Golf: 145 In today’s episode I play the Mountside Disc Golf Course at Flynt Park in Monson, MA!

The course is located at 1 Park Rd. Monson, MA, and is free to play. It’s a Par 63 and is every bit as challenging as any course I’ve played in the past.

I had an up and down round, but was able to pull it together down the stretch and still finish with what I would deem as a good score while playing the course blind.

I hope you guys enjoy today’s episode, it’s always so much fun filming new courses.

Follow me on Instagram! @noahcronin

Music:
No Cry - Fasion
A Lemon - Justnormal

#MountainsideDGC #HuckSquad #DailyDiscGolf

disc,disc golf,mountainside disc golf,flynt park,monson MA,disc golf vlog,disc golf course,disc golf course review,hucksquad,daily disc golf,

Post a Comment

0 Comments