Advertisement

matter of fact (goodbye to the bases, 1994)

matter of fact (goodbye to the bases, 1994) Although this is available on youtube, someone called Pat posted it under the name 'RAF Bentwaters a year after closure' or something like that. Anyway, it's a documentary that was either shown on BBC1 or BBC2 back in 1994 about the one-time US air base. Well, I'm usually up for a challenge and I certainly fucking had one piecing this fucker together...the start of part 2 overlapped with the end of part 1 on and the start of part 3 was silent. The first part of the opening titles is missing but there's fuck all I can do about that...blame Pat who posted it the first place (in three parts). As I say, I didn't post this originally...I've just improved on it. If Pat wants it removed then I'll gladly do that but I'd rather leave it on...in its entirety.

1994)

Post a Comment

0 Comments