Advertisement

(KIKUYU) HOW TO: Proper TEA.

(KIKUYU) HOW TO: Proper TEA. Hey ya'll! We are back in the kitchen. I honestly did not know what to name this video... I was struggling to find the perfect "title" for this tea... I dabbled with African, Kenyan and Kikuyu (as you can also see in the video) but it's honestly just proper tea. If you've never tried tea this way, give it a shot. Anyway... my mother is slightly obsessed with this tea, and lack of it when she pays you a visit automatically means, to her, that you are extremely selfish... as in, you must offer her tea, at all times of the day, all day. Only then, will you be crowned a reputable human being, she's honestly too much, too much I tell you.

I hope you enjoy the video!

Kenyan tea,African tea,Kikuyu tea,Hot tea,Piping tea,Thermos,Maureen Muhia,Nancie Mwai,Wabosha Maxine,Over25,Joanna KINUTHIA,MissMuhia,miss muhia,Ketepa,masala tea,tropical heat,cooking,kitchen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments