Advertisement

iPhone 11 Pro Max Unboxing | Midnight Green | I BARELY BOUGHT IT (Story Time)

iPhone 11 Pro Max Unboxing | Midnight Green | I BARELY BOUGHT IT (Story Time) Today I barely got my hands on an iPhone 11 Pro Max in Midnight Green! In this video I unbox the product, show off the color and share my very first impressions about the design and camera. Then I tell you how I ended up with this phone to begin with!

Expect more content including an iPhone 11 unboxing in the next few days as well as Tab S6 content (comsing Saturday and Sunday now) as well as comparisons between my iPhone 11 and Pro Max to phones like the OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7T hopefully, the XS Max, iPhone 7... etc

iphone 11 pro max,iphone 11 pro max midnight green,iphone 11 pro max unboxing,11 pro max review,iphone 11,iphone 11 vs 11 pro,iphone 11 review,midnight green,unboxing iphone 11,

Post a Comment

0 Comments