Advertisement

Invocation of Emptiness: Merging of Ardour's Infinince Anew, Obscurity and Misery

Invocation of Emptiness: Merging of Ardour's Infinince Anew, Obscurity and Misery Through the thorns of this withering rose,
I pierce my soul to draw the blood of the purist blue
And upon its cosmic malevolence
I forge in stone my unwavering devotion upon my Misery


The stone to stand on the shores of the sea, below the moon of the deepest red
For so long my soul has wandered alone on these shores only to know perpetual sufferance and emptiness, when in all truths my greatest destiny lies within that of the absolution of Chaotic Malevolence


Upon all of my years within my wandering sufferance, it was when my visceral spheres had gazed upon the eclipse of the moon, burning red, that I had realized my destiny was to intertwine with her spirit once again
To ultimately amend all of our nightmares, past
Only within her arms will I know the appeasement of death, and her unrelenting grasp upon me.




Centuries after the devotion upon the shores of eternal blood
Our reunification is brought forth once more
We journey into the woods as we wither and rot away from this world as one
To commence our howling ritual upon the moon to draw the first blooding, crimson ephemeral
All as we descend from this world in maniacal joy, relishing within the manifestation of our conquering upon the living
For every branch and living innocence trembles, and incinerates before the aura of our aversive wrath
And upon this chalice we consume the elixirs of our own blood, the truest Vampiric Hierarchy manifested to prey upon this world


Through the ages of time, the sky reopens, and the blood of my soul evaporates upon the scathing, festering light of the sun
The very sun we hath so long sealed away with our auras of darkness, incineration
As my misery shields my dying carcass, our legacy is carved, souls perpetually entwined as the spectres engrave themselves upon the Vampiric Crimson Moon
Through this oath to my Vampiric Empress, upon my dying breath
She is to know that our rebirth will manifest once again

No matter the peril and wrath brought before the light of the divine, who hath dared to intervene upon our rule
And it is through his words to her the Vampiric Lord invokes:

"Misery my darling love...
Through my blood I forge our rings of infinince
The rings to signify my eternal devotion to you, and manifest the rites of darkness
To grant us our ephemeral key to the underworld
All so that we make our way through to take vengeance upon the living world that has dazed our visions before us with the light of the sun
And journey to the vastness of the cosmos outside of the realm of the Earth, and dethrone all who hath proclaimed divine
For they must understand we are the cosmic rulers and the destroyers of all whom stand before us
Their blood shall be a tribute to the ceremonial rites of our Vampiric Empire, and its reign throughout the realms of all that live
Once thine will is done, it shall be through your tears of blood that I weep before you, and embrace you for our lips to entwine perpetual.
For the truest Vampiric Hierarchy is you and I my love...

Misery my darling love...
It is through the thorns of our crimson rose that I draw our blood to become one, just as you and I..
With nothing more outside of our besotted trembling bond to intervene..
Through the thickest auras of light and the bleakest fogs of darkness..
My devotion to you is unwaivered, and no entity or circumstance outside of thine hand shall sway me..
For my heart and soul, written in my blood, are always yours...

My darling Victoria...

I love you.."

Misery

Post a Comment

0 Comments