Advertisement

Instant Rava Uthappam in 2 ways | Instant Breakfast Recipes | రవ్వ ఊతపం | Instant snacks Recipes

Instant Rava Uthappam in 2 ways | Instant Breakfast Recipes | రవ్వ ఊతపం | Instant snacks Recipes In this video I had shown how to prepare Uthappam in 2 different ways. It is very delicious in taste & it is a good way of inducing different kinds of vegetables in your daily diet.
This recipe is a good solution for all those who don't prefer to eat curd & to those people especially kids who are very choosy & picky eaters.

So, I strongly suggest & recommend all of you to try this recipe without fail & let me know how it turned out for you.

If you like this recipe, do share this video to ur frnds & relatives. Give a 👍 to this video & show ur support.

If you are watching my channel for the first time plz do Subscribe to my channel & ring the bell icon to get notified of my latest videos & updates.

TQ all for watching my video 🙏
Have a great day ahead!

Recipes

Post a Comment

0 Comments