Advertisement

🐭🌳 I'll stay awake - Leo Lausemaus 🌳🐭

🐭🌳 I'll stay awake - Leo Lausemaus 🌳🐭 🐭🌳 I'll stay awake - Leo Lausemaus 🌳🐭

⏩Click here to Subscribe to my Channel:
πŸ”—

🎈Content of the episode:
Tipreally wants to stay up late.
Even when his parents go to bed, he doesn't want to go to sleep yet.
But the next day he is so tired that he cannot go to kindergarten.
When Jody tells him in the afternoon what he experienced in kindergarten today, Tip regrets that he stayed awake so long.

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱
Hi there! I'm Tip the mouse and i would like to show you how I spend my time. Meet my family, my mum, my dad, my little sister Tippy, my faithful companion Teddy and lot of friends of mine.
So come and have a look on my cute little mice world and enjoy funny and exciting adventures.

tip the mouse,leo lausemaus,preschool tv shows 2018,abc mouse 2018,tip mouse,tipthemouse,cute cartoon 2018,cutest cartoon 2018,cartoons for kids online,cartoons for preschool kids 2018,preschool cartoons 2018,preschool cartoon program,kids netflix series,netflix series for kids,netflix cartoons for kids,cutest cartoon characters 2018,best cartoon video 2018,best preschool cartoon video 2018,cutest animal stories,cute animal cartoon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments