Advertisement

Girl Learns to Taxi Whistle in 33 minutes || Guest Video

Girl Learns to Taxi Whistle in 33 minutes || Guest Video Get 1 month of Curiosity Stream free here: (this also includes your free Nebula subscription)
Check out Nebula:

Soph's Notes:
This week we have a guest video for you. YouTuber Sophie Ward attempts to learn how to taxi whistle (that is whistling with your fingers) as quickly as she can. If you enjoyed her video, show Sophie your support by subscribing to her YouTube channel, Soph's Notes.

Subscribe for more Learn Quick Videos:
Bio: My name is Mike Boyd and I make videos documenting my process of learning stuff as quickly as I can. Subscribe for more upcoming videos and feel free to tell me what you'd like me to learn next in the comments or on Twitter (@mikeboydvideo).

Merch:
Twitter:
Instagram: @mikeboydvideo
Business enquiries: learnquick@standard.tv

Twitter:
Instagram:

taxi whistle,whistle,fingers,learn quick,sophie ward,soph's notes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments