Advertisement

Driving Through The SAME McDonald's Drive Thru 50 TIMES!

Driving Through The SAME McDonald's Drive Thru 50 TIMES! I drive through the SAME McDonald's drive thru 50 times! I've seen so many people do this challenge, so I wanted to try it. Watch to see if I made it!!!

Hi, I'm Mia! :) I make new videos every few days, subscribe and join the #Miacorns:

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR OTHER CHANNELS:

Fizz Sisters (me and my sister):

Family Fizz (me and my family):

Super Sienna (my sister):

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
This channel is family friendly PG clean content which includes makeup, beauty, fashion, food, unboxings, challenges, vegan products, surprises, shopping hauls and more! :)

family fizz,family fizz mia,fizz sisters mia,mias life,driving through the same mcdonalds,mcdonalds,prank,drive thru,

Post a Comment

0 Comments