Advertisement

Do I Need To Update My Home Before I Put it on the Market?

Do I Need To Update My Home Before I Put it on the Market? So one question I get asked a lot, especially for my clients that have lived in their home for a while, is if they need to upgrade their home before the list it and put in on the market. Read the full article at


****************************

Top producing Real Estate Agent Stephanie Lindamood answers your real estate questions ranging from listing your home, tips to selling your home faster, what you need to do to get your home ready to sell, and so much more! Stephanie has worked with hundreds of families to help them achieve their home buying and selling goals and guides her clients through the home selling and buying process.

Working with new home builders across D/FW Metroplex, Stephanie also offers builder programs and incentives for sellers selling their home and renters that need lease assistance both when purchasing brand new homes.

****************************

📌 - Learn if you need to update your home before it goes on the market

Topics Discussed:
• Value
• Comparables
• Condition Items
• Upgrading Luxury Properties
• Discuss Repairs During Listing Appointment

***************************************

More Real Estate Tips & Questions Answered at:


***************************************

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel:

***************************************
Connect with Stephanie:

Facebook:

Instagram:

Pinterest:

Twitter:

Website:

real,estate,first time home seller,for sale by owner,fsbo,home selling tips,house,housing market,how to,list my home,listing questions,listing tips,listingquestions,market,mls,real estate,real estate agent,real estate tips,selling a home,tips for selling your home,tips for selling your home fast,zillow,update my home,repair my home,condition,

Post a Comment

0 Comments