Advertisement

Day 27 - Push Up Your Life! - 'Efficient and Effective ' 1000 pushups! 9|19|19 AM

Day 27 - Push Up Your Life! - 'Efficient and Effective ' 1000 pushups! 9|19|19 AM Day 27. Thursday Sept. 27. It's cold, about 42 degrees. 45:09 I'm a huge fan of efficiency and effectiveness and this is why I love doing this 1000 pushups routine. It takes care of my mind and gets it in the right place, get's my heart going. If you don't think that this means cardio. Try it. Cardio means heart, it doesn't mean legs... and this pushup routine takes care of my body. Yesterday, when I can back in the afternoon, the place that I felt it most for the first couple of sets, where I felt a little tightness, was in my abs. You are planking the whole tie you are doing pushups. So this workout is effective. It gets your arms, chest, heart, core, even my calves, so... hey see you later this afternoon in my next pushup workout.

To read more about my story and how doing pushups and body weight exercises literally saved my life, and to to also donate to my challenge, go to

See you in this afternoon's workout. Will see if the dogs attack me again :)
- Pete.

9/19/19

Post a Comment

0 Comments