Advertisement

Can I turn a SCRIBBLE into ART? - THE SCRIBBLE CHALLENGE

Can I turn a SCRIBBLE into ART? - THE SCRIBBLE CHALLENGE What can you create from a scribble? Well... if you're me, not much, but this challenge was a lot of fun to tackle!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
REDBUBBLE:
STORENVY:
PATREON:
TWITTER:
TUMBLR:
INSTAGRAM:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
MATERIALS USED:

Pentel Graphgear 500 .7 Mechanical Pencil (HB Pentel lead)
Kneaded eraser
Sakura Pigma® Micron® pens, black (05)
Schmincke Watercolors (36 half-pan set)
Gold Sable Watercolor brushes
Strathmore® 400 140lb. coldpress watercolor paper

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I GUESS I GOT A PO BOX.

PO Box 5394 Victoria B
Victoria, BC V8R6S4
Canada

scribble challenge,watercolor,art,illustration,ghost,spooky,halloween,snake,kasey golden,collaboration,real time,sketch,ipad,digital,timelapse,speed paint,challenge,design,draw with me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments