Advertisement

Altered Art Journal Book cover - old and rusty - process video

Altered Art Journal Book cover - old and rusty - process video Hi and welcome to my channel.

I like to alter the covers on my art journals when the are finished. This is my second art journal that I finished. I wanted it to look really old and rusty.

I would love if you leave me a comment and if you liked the video please give me thumbs up!
If you like my videos don´t forget to subscribe!

Thank you for watching!

You can also find me on
INSTAGRAM

FACEBOOK


Supplies:
Black gesso modeling paste and gel medium
Letters of wood, clothes pegs, metal embellishment,
sisal, chipboard, word stickers
Stencil from Dylusions - Ranger
Rust paste and metallique wax from finnabair

#mixedmedia #alteredbook #artjournal

art,art journal,mixed media,altered book,book cover,rusty art,finnabair,dylusions,process video,tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments