Advertisement

A completely new buildertopia just for my NPCs! - DQB2 Build

A completely new buildertopia just for my NPCs! - DQB2 Build I've got a completely new DQB2 build to show you in Dragon Quest Builders 2! I created a new buildertopia just for my NPCs, featuring not only a mansion, but also 15 cropfields, animal houses, a pool, a spa and more!

► Subscribe for more gaming videos:

► Follow me on Facebook:

► Follow me on Twitter:

#Epokk #DragonQuestBuilders2 #DQB2

Casual,Gaming,Epokk,NPC,dragon quest builders 2,dqb2,build the silver bar,builder,dragon quest builders,build,gameplay,guide,dragon quest,i found an epic treassure in minecraft,dragonquestbuilders2,going for gold part 2,nintendo,dqb2 gameplay,builders,square enix,building,playstation 4,dragon quest builders 2 gameplay,minecraft,dragon quest builders 2 switch,walkthrough,multiplayer,dragon quest xi,akira toriyama,switch,role-playing games,DQB2 build,

Post a Comment

0 Comments