Advertisement

WOW Classic | Should Casual Players Be Excited?

WOW Classic | Should Casual Players Be Excited? WOW Classic for casual players? On the surface, World of Warcraft Classic might not seem like a great game for casual players, however, I think it could actually be the breath of fresh air that many casual players have been searching for in the MMORPG market.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Tiny Blue Games! In today's video, we will be discussing Classic WOW. Specifically, we look to answer the question "Should I be excited for World of Warcraft Classic as a Casual Player?" The quick as is "I think so". First thing first, you need to determine if you are a casual player or not... you probably are. I like to believe the largest proportion of players are casual players... and that's ok. I think it is much healthier to play MMOs as a casual player, as it prevents you from burning out.

Recently there has been a resurgence of Old School MMOs (OSRS, AA Classic, ect.), and they've actually become very popular with casual players. I believe the biggest reason for this has been that these games have shifted the focus from the journey back to the destination. At first, this just seems like the game is more grindy, but it actually makes it so that every little play session becomes more meaningful. Every level, every quest you complete, each mount you purchase becomes a real achievement. I think it is this engagement with playtime that will actually make WOW Classic more enjoyable for casual players.

Now before we get into it, let me tell you where I am coming from. I have been playing MMORPGs for a while now. I played WOW for the first time about halfway through Wrath of The Lich King and played until the end of Catacylsm. I then left WOW to go play games like Guild Wars 2, Wildstar (RIP), and Black Desert Online. I’ve always paid attention to the new expansions WOW released but never felt very interested in returning to the game. Even during legion, when it looked like WOW had really turned the ship around (we’ll talk more about this in a second) I wasn’t convinced. It was Battle for Azeroth, an expansion focused on exploring, adventure, and world PVP that convinced me to come back. Finally, I have decided to give WOW classic a try, as I have always been more interested in the journey when it comes to MMOs. I'm excited to see how this old school MMO holds up in today's market, and if the hype surrounding vanilla WOW is truly warranted.

πŸ‘€ Do you think casual players will enjoy WOW Classic?

✌ Please be sure to Like and Subscribe if you want more MMO content!

πŸ‘ Next video: To be announced

πŸ”₯ Related videos that you might enjoy:

◾ Returning for WOW BFA | 5 Things I noticed coming back to World of Warcraft


◾ How BAD is BFA? | World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth Review


◾ WOW in 2019? | What's The New Player Experience?


🎧 Outro Music:
Background Music: Flecks_of_light

Follow Me!
✔Blog:
✔Facebook:
✔Instagram:
✔Twitter:

Wow, you made it to the bottom ... thank you so much :)
#WorldofWarcraft
#WOW
#MMORPG

WOW Classic,Classic WOW,World of Warcraft Classic,Classic World of Warcraft,wow classic 2019,classic wow gameplay,classic wow review,classic wow stress test,classic wow horde leveling,classic wow alliance leveling,classic wow for casuals,should casual players play classic wow,wow classic casual guide,wow classic questions,wow classic guide,wow classic leveling,wow classic rogue,wow classic warlock,wow vanilla,wow classic beta,wow classic stream,

Post a Comment

0 Comments