Advertisement

Why I started modeling DESPITE being OBESE

Why I started modeling DESPITE being OBESE Thumbnail photo credit goes to:


Follow me on Instagram:

Like me on Facebook:
my Poshmark closet:


BUSINESS INQUIRIES: thenewbeautifulbyruby@gmail.com

Hi Beautiful,
My name is Ruby and I'm just a published plus size model figuring out how to own life and wear cute clothes at the same time. I talk about all of the things that make me unique like being fat, being black, and being married young. Maybe you and I have something in common? If so, please subscribe to my channel and lets figure out how to go through life together! See you on the next video. xoxo

plus size model,modeling,ruby nelson,rubalicious007,boudior model,plus size boudior,curvy model,seattle models,seattle plus size models,plus size hauls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments