Advertisement

Who Knows Who Better? Husband VS Wife

Who Knows Who Better? Husband VS Wife Who knows who better?!

Subscribe to join the Camily! If you enjoyed this video don't forget to give it a like! Click the bell to join the notification gang!

Shop Our Merch!


Follow Our Other Social Medias!
My Instagram:

Landon's Instagram:

Collette's Instagram:

My Twitter:

My Snapchat: Camleeii

Landon's Twitch:

Contact Me! (Business Inquiries Only)
Email: brands@semaphorehq.com

FAQ:

Q: What is your baby's name?
A: Collette Briar Clifford

Q: How old are you guys?
A: 18

Q: How do you make videos?
A: I edit with Camtasia and record on a cannon M50

cam and fam,camandfam,cam fam,teen mom,camfam,teen pregnancy,cam,teen parents,camily,teen dad,teen moms,teenage pregnancy,teenage mom,moms,teen,teen mom vlog,teen mom vlogs,vlog,day in my life,motherhood,family,baby,family vlogers,family vlogs,family channel,who knows me better,who knows who better,husband and wife,husband vs wife,husband,wife,married,married life,married at 18,

Post a Comment

0 Comments