Advertisement

When You Will Die - Predicting longer-term mortality risk

When You Will Die - Predicting longer-term mortality risk A metabolic profile of all-cause mortality risk identified in an observational study of 44,168 individuals.
Article Link :
Pakistani Website also Post this Article Description :
Purpose : Time is money If you spend your time on my videos then its my responsibility to share some things important and 100% real and working Solution for you. Getting Views is my 2nd purpose but the first purpose is I want to share real and 100% true methods and information with you.

Please subscribe to my Youtube channels :
Naqvi Tech :
Naqvi Vlog :

My Official Facebook Page :

Naqvi Tech Facebook Links :
Page:

Naqvi Vlog Facebook Links :
Page:

Hope you enjoy my Vlog Video :

naqvivlog,Naqvivlog,farhan,when will i die calculator,when i will die and how and at what age,how will i die quiz real,when will i die buzzfeed,when will i die astrology,when will i die playbuzz,when will i die timer,how and when will you die facebook,naqvi information,information,when you will die,blood test,new invention,new blood test invention,Predicting longer-term mortality risk,death die,death,die,blood presure check,blood presure test in urdu,

Post a Comment

0 Comments