Advertisement

THIS IS MY BEST HAUL!! || HUGE Pretty Little Thing Date Night Try OnHaul

THIS IS MY BEST HAUL!! || HUGE Pretty Little Thing Date Night Try OnHaul This video is about PLT DATE NIGHT HAUL

☞ L E T S C O N N E C T
⌲ instagram:
⌲ twitter: www.twitter.com/bettingonbecca
⌲ facebook:

FOLLOW ME ON 21 BUTTONS:
21buttons.com/bettingonbecca

For all business inquires email:
rozaybecca@gmail.com

_________________________________________________________________
This video is about Pretty Little Thing Try On HAUL
Hey Beauties! Thank you for checking back into my channel! I wanted to share these date night outfits I got from PrettyLittleThing so its more of a date night try on haul video so a PrettyLittleThing date night haul and more of a try on haul with my pretty little thing clothes. Even though it's not valentines day it's a little different since it's not february but I would still consider this a date night prettylittlething try on haul for me. I included the sizes that I ordered for my pretty little thing haul below. I love doing clothing hauls with all the items I got from prettylittlething especially with all the new pieces I bought because it lets me try on things immediately so I can figure out what is a hit or miss. I hope you all really like this pretty little thing clothing haul and of course if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask them down below.

So in this video I'll be sharing with you all this spring and summer haul with things that I got from prettylittlething. As you can see by the title this is a spring try on haul with clothes from prettylittlething. In this try on haul from prettylittlething haul I pair up a few of the items and share everything I got from prettylittlething! I tried not to make it too long but straight to the point for this vacation haul.










































plt haul,prettylittlething haul,prettylittlething,huge pretty little thing haul,pretty little thing,i spent $300 on prettylittlething haul,fashion nova,clothing haul,try on haul,pretty little thing tryon haul,try-on haul,haul,the truth about pretty little thing,prettylithing scam,pretty little thing haul,plt try on haul,biggest plt haul,spring pretty little thing haul,pretty little thing try on,try on,fashion haul,DATE NIGHT,date night outfit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments