Advertisement

SWORD ART ONLINE II || ANIME ROLEPLAY TRAILER !!

SWORD ART ONLINE II || ANIME ROLEPLAY TRAILER !! SWORD ART ONLINE II // ANIME ROLEPLAY TRAILER !!

4 years after S.A.O was completed, a new threat rises to challenge our heroes in the form of Artificial Intelligence. Residual code from the mainframe of S.A.O lay dormant until it was reactivated and modified by the new threat.
B A E S (A I) - Brain and Emotional Support (A.I) was a program which took care of the players emotional wellbeing and brain functionalities while players where diving inside of S.A.O. This program was modified by a supporter of Akihiko Kayaba, to seek revenge on 3 individuals who ended the progressive technology of the S.A.O systems.
B.A.E.S.(A.I) turns on our heroes sending them and others inside the game, on various tasks to build system knowledge on how they perform in game, which later would be used against them in an all out fight between A.I and player.

Starring :-

★ xiiRockarrTv :
★ GingerNutt :

★My Twitter -
★My Insta -

★ Check out the artist's pages!





TRAILER

Post a Comment

0 Comments