Advertisement

(recorded yesterday) today is my birthday but i have alot of information to share with you

(recorded yesterday) today is my birthday but i have alot of information to share with you Sorry For the stuttering. I did not write any script or anything for me to remember so i had to do it in my head. sorry for the lack of editing, it's a serious video and not a video about fun stuff (basicly my channel is not very fun at all). i had to rush before i have my celebration and sorry for the delay of my important video i am making, i am having technial difficulties like the editing software crashing or getting laggy (slow). i had to do other things and i have to improve my channel before it become irrelevant meaning my channel might die in obscurity. i have to make changes like removing my old videos into a playlist. i will soon make my mario videos but i have other important thing. also i have a minecraft server, if you like to play on my minecraft server here is the IP: Dr_Tazer.aternos.me . Please share this video to everyone so they can be aware of my channel and understand what i am trying to do.

Mario,Roblox,Minecraft,Ytp,memes,news,pewdiepie,destruction,peepeepoopoo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments