Advertisement

My mom worked for the United States Patent and Trademark Office, do you think I would allow...

My mom worked for the United States Patent and Trademark Office, do you think I would allow... ...ANYTHING I wrote to be used by someone else without having MY name on the copyright? HELL NO! Just because "Quan", his family and his friends are stupid enough to give their intellectual property away DOESN'T mean I am. If I can't have my name on it, I'll die with it in my head. No amount of money could make me give up what's mine. I intentionally keep EVERY idea I have bottled up because I know someone will steal it. NOTHING is written down, NOTHING is in digital format... It's all in MY head. I guess "Quan" checked every ghostwriter he could find and assumed all other content was me so he could justify seeing me in almost every, Tv show, book, movie, song, review, social media post he found 24/7. I DON'T SHARE! Man "Quan" is like that song by the Chi-Lites "Have You Seen Her". It's like "Quan" is in a dessert devoid of me, so he imagines me EVERYWHERE! "Quan's" been in a relationship with a mirage for so many years, the real thing (me) isn't good enough because he imagines the most perfect water there ever was. So he'd rather stay in the desert with his fake water.

allow...

Post a Comment

0 Comments