Advertisement

My Friend Has Been Living In An Alternate Reality For The Past Seven Years' Visual

My Friend Has Been Living In An Alternate Reality For The Past Seven Years' Visual This is an Visual I made from
Be Bustas :
My Friend Has Been Living In An Alternate Reality For The Past Seven Years" Scary Stories (Pt. 1)

Original Video
Shouts to Be Busta
This took 2 weeks believe it or not , didnt have much but images and photoshop , i put alot into this .


Be Busta :

Thanks for the support

Scary story,Animated short story,Mr.nightmare,Mr.creepypasta,Bebusta,Lazy masquerade,Horror storyteller,Scary reddit,True scary stories,Scary animated story,Llama arts,My Friend Has Been Living In An Alternate Reality For The Past Seven Years,Creepy pasta,Creepy pasta story teller,Animated creepy pasta,Animated horror story,Creepy pasta cartoon,True scary reddit stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments