Advertisement

⚖Libra Love 20th-31st August 2019 WOW🥰 DESTINY & TRUE LOVE!! SLOW RECONCILE COMING BACK TOGETHER

⚖Libra Love 20th-31st August 2019 WOW🥰 DESTINY & TRUE LOVE!! SLOW RECONCILE COMING BACK TOGETHER 💖I am taking a break at the moment from personal readings and services💖
Hopefully my voice is back to normal soon and when I'm back to my full health I will open them again

🌓Libra Love General Collective Message 20th-31st August 2019🌓

Disclaimer: All my readings, videos and services are for entertainment purposes only and are not to be substituted for any advice from a qualified professional in the medical, legal or psychological fields for e.g. lawyers, counsellors, psychologists or doctors. Do not make drastic significant life changes, decisions or actions based on the content in my videos and information shared.

I do not own copyright of the card decks used. Card decks used;
The Wheel Tarot by Maria Caratti
Black moon astrology cards by Susan Sheppard

All rights reserved to Chanel Bader
Content ID Owner registered via YouTube

Libra Love 20th-31st August 2019 tarot reading,

Post a Comment

0 Comments