Advertisement

“Leaping to Higher Grounds”-Speedpaint(Read Desc for more details)

“Leaping to Higher Grounds”-Speedpaint(Read Desc for more details) Heya dudes, as you can see I drew Gabo here.
Why I did it was because I needed a cow-like/Bull character to practice drawing on so I can, ya know, get better at drawing those kind of animals.
And yes I also drew this in a more toony style

But instead of just drawing this pic, I decided to make a speedpaint video for all of you to watch!

Music and character I used in this video are not mine!

Music I used and credits to the person who make these(you should go check out his music, it’s pretty frickin lit)

Music I used in order:
“Let Me Through”(Instrumental)-CG5
“Labyrinth”(Instrumental)-CG5
“No More Cake”(Instrumental)-CG5
“Crawling”(Instrumental)-CG5

Hope y’all enjoy the vid
I hope you enjoy the vid too, Gabo

details)

Post a Comment

0 Comments